Mawogola Sazza received 40 cartons of water from Rihan company ahead of 2020 Masaza Cup tourney.
The water that will help the team while still in training camp was handed over to Ssembabule based football team, Mawogola by Riham Water Brand Manager Eveson Kachumitana Bwengye at Wankulukuku.
“Being a born of Mawogola, I was so touched to see that the company I work with can extend an helping hand to the team. I am thankful to my boss for the support extended to Mawogola and this is the beginning because more is to come.” Brand Manager, Everson stated.
Team Manager Edison Kachumitana Nyantanga could not hide his excitement upon receiving the the help.
“This is a good start and boast to the team. We call upon people from Ssembabule and well wishers to keep supporting the team.”
Mawogola was instated in Butikkiro group with defending champion, Buleemezi, Bululi, Ssingo and Butambala.
The tournament shall be launched officially on 24th November 2020 at Bulange Gardens, Mengo.
The 2020 editon shall kick off on 12th December.
The tournament shall be held at FUFA Technical Centre Njeru and the final match shall be played on 22nd January 2021.
Mawogola Management Team
- Patron: Sharta Musherure Namatovu
- Chairman: Colleb Tinyefuza
- Vice chairman (Administration): Uthuman Kateregga
- Vice Chairman (Technical): Dalausi Jjumba
- General Secretary: Swaibu “Password” Mbuga
- Treasurer: Jude Kasekende
- Publicity Secretary (media officer): Frank Douglas Kavuma
- Security Officer: Andrew Akanyijuka
- Team Manager: Edison Kachumitana
- Team Doctor: Sebastian Tumwekwase
- Head of Marketing: Moses Mulindwa
- Camp Manager: Rajab Kateregga
- Kits Manager: Wilson Kacuucu
- Stadium manager: Abbassi Tamale
- Chief Mobiliser: Mary Begumisa
- Mateete Sub-County: Sulaiti Ngand
- Lwebitakuli Sub–County: Ibrahim Muhangi
- Ntuusi Sub–County: J. Senkumba
- Lwemitaga Sub–County: Madi Kabanda
- Mijwala Sub–County: Lawrence Bukenya
- Ssembabule Town Council: Steven Mukisa and Madam Dianah
- Welfare Committee: Muhammad Kiganda
- 2019: Bulemeezi
- 2018: Ssingo
- 2017: Gomba
- 2016: Buddu
- 2015: Ssingo
- 2014: Gomba
- 2013: Mawokota
- 2012: Bulemeezi
- 2011: Buluri
- 2010: Not Held
- 2009: Gomba
- 2008: Kyadondo
- 2007: Mawokota
- 2006: Kooki
- 2005: Mawokota
- 2004: Gomba